I appreciate you visiting the blog. You’re my guest. Below are some guidelines to keep in mind when posting comments.
- Please remember to view your ability to post comments as a privilege, not a right.
- I moderate all comments. Since I’m a busy guy, it may take me a little time to get to your comment. Please be patient.
- Comments deemed unnecessarily divisive and/or made anonymously will not be posted. Likewise, please remember you are welcome to dissent from a post, but this is not your platform to teach opposing views.
- On-topic comments only (Discussions will remain under their respective posts in one thread). If the comment is off-topic, it probably will not be posted.
- Please show respect. I try my best not to engage in or allow ad-hominem (personal) attacks.
- I reserve the right to reject or delete any comment for whatever reason I deem improper.
- Please do not expect a response to your comments. I try to respond to most comments. But I have many other responsibilities and can’t respond to everyone.
- If your comment involves Matthew 18, and you think I should have approached someone privately first regarding a public issue, don’t bother posting a comment. You may contact me privately. Before you do, you may want to read Donald Carson’s brief article
- Please try to refrain from posting lengthy comments. If you feel the need to, send me an email using the contact page.
- If you link back to your own site, your comment may or may not be posted.
You’re welcome and encouraged to participate in the conversation. And thanks for your interest in “It Is Written”!